Succession Planning and Inheritance Law
Estate planning requires the exact knowledge of the personal and economic situation of the client. For this very reason, the personal rapport to the client is essential in addition to the legal expertise.
Experience proves that smooth succession planning often involves in-depth discussion early in the process and the definition of a clear and appropriate transition period. Backed by many years of experience and a structured approach, we work with clients to identify potential solutions and their financial implications, and provide support at all stages of implementation.
We provide support and counsel in the following areas, among others:
- contract drafting, especially with respect to changes to marriage and inheritance contracts, estate distribution
- execution of testaments
- inheritance and succession tax planning
- estate planning
- enforcement of testaments
- succession planning for family companies
- maintaining a family office