National and International Tax Planning and Structuring
The age we live in is characterised by rapid changes in social, economic and political conditions. At the same time, a growing number of taxpayers are faced with complex international concerns e.g. laws on property possession overseas, international and mobile careers, justification of the number of tax domiciles. As a business-oriented law firm and tax consultancy, our core competencies include advising on personal tax planning and structuring. In doing so, we aim to find innovative solutions tailored to the needs of our clients, and are committed to providing proactive and responsible tax advice.
We provide support in the following areas, among others:
- tax-optimised income and investment strategies, including occupational pensions
- private investment structures
- real property transactions and property gains tax
- exit and sale strategies as part of corporate structures
- optimisation of international double taxation agreements