Setting up & Structuring
The process of setting up and structuring a company sets the course of its success. Accordingly, we advise clients on all of the associated legal, tax and administrative aspects. Barandun von Graffenried’s core competencies include establishing holding, principal, trading and financing structures.
We provide support and counsel in the following areas, among others:
- establishing legally and fiscally efficient structures, including financing structures
- establishing companies and opening branch offices, in light of related corporate and trading issues
- relocating companies to Switzerland, in particular those seeking tax-privileged status
- national and international transfers of company headquarters
- restructurings (capital increases and decreases, mergers, spin-offs, changes to corporate form, asset transfers).