Value-added tax or VAT is a major source of income for the Swiss government. Companies are individually responsible for imposing, collecting and delivering VAT to the authorities. Efforts to simplify VAT have not prevailed, and the correct handling of VAT remains a substantial challenge for many companies.
Our tax specialists are committed to helping you navigate VAT, avoiding risks and benefiting where possible. We provide support in:
- clarifying all aspects of VAT
- analysis and individualised company VAT checks
- demonstration and implementation of optimisation measures
- support in VAT-related matters (entries, deletions, statements)
- fiscal representation of non-Swiss companies.